HAVEUS Solutions maintains this Web site for its staffing business and as a service to applicants, candidates, client companies and other visitors. This Privacy Statement is designed so that you may understand how we collect and use data through our Web site, and to help you make an informed decision about using our Web site. If you have concerns about our data practices, please do not use the Web site.
2. Collection, Use and Sharing of Information
We collect two types of information from visitors to our Web site: (1) Traffic data, which shows for example, how many times and which pages are visited, but does not contain personally identifying information; and (2) Personal information, which visitors knowingly choose to disclose. Traffic data is collected by data files such as "cookies" and log files. Personal information includes contact data, such as your name and e-mail address, work experience information and resume information. Further details on the collection and use of the information are below.
- Traffic Data. When you visit the Web site, we automatically collect information about your computer, server and browser. It does not personally identify you. Technology files such as "cookies" and log files collect and track this information. Clicking on "Banner Ads" may also do this. We use such data to administer the site and make your visit more efficient. We may share this data, in aggregate, with partners and advertisers.
- Personal Information. We collect personal information, for example, when you send us an email, submit your resume, login as a candidate or current client company or enter a contest. We use your email address and telephone number to respond to you. We use your resume and job request information in our staffing business. You should expect that we will disclose this information to companies and individuals in finding a potential job match or fulfilling a staffing request. We may not always contact you before this is shared. We may also share information with third parties to provide services to you in our business. We do not sell your data to third parties.
- Registration as an Applicant or New Client Company. A user may apply online to our staffing services. In doing so the user submits further personal information such as an applicant's employment history or client company's staffing request details. Our office will call to complete the registration process. You should expect we will share this information to attempt to find a job match or fulfill a staffing request. We may not always contact you before this is shared.
- Opt-in Email Services. If a user wishes to subscribe to our opt-in e-mail services (for example, our newsletter), we ask for contact information such as name and e-mail address. We use the information to send you the e-mail service.
- Surveys and Contests. From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as ZIP code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- Disclosure of Data. We will also disclose your data as needed to operate our systems, protect ourself and our users, and if compelled by the government, or to comply with law.
3. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
By using this Web site or interactive banner ads, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement, and you will adhere to the terms and conditions posted on the Web site. Please review our Legal Statement.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a placement representative or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifying information.
- We have certain secure databases where we store data. We also store your personal information in paper document files in our offices.
- The processes of our business include sharing your personal information with others to carry out our staffing services, that is, to try to find job matches for applicants and fulfill staffing service requests of client companies.
- For the most part, communication with us through the Web site is via email transmission. Email transmission can be accessed by other Internet users. Please contact us by a method other than email, if you want to keep certain information confidential.
5. Links to Affiliated Company Sites and Third-party Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites, both those of affiliated companies, and third parties. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifying information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
6. Updates and Changes
We may make changes to our Privacy Statement. If so they will be posted on our Web site.
7. No Legal Rights Created
This Privacy Statement does not by itself create any legal rights. For a statement of legal principles governing use of this Web site, please see the Legal Statement.
8. Children's Online Privacy Protection
This Web site is not intended for use by Minors and does not direct content to Minors. If you allow a minor child to use this site, you shall by responsible for all such use.
9. Compliance with Laws outside INDIA
This applies to this site in the India. If you access this from outside India, you should make sure you do so in compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or our Web site, you can send an email to email@example.com